Thursday 22 August 2013

Fragrance Direct Haul ♥



I don't know how to stop myself from buying from Fragrance Direct. it's all so cheap!
I have been able to use all of these products for a couple of weeks now so I can tell you what I think of them. 
The Essie polishes are as good as ever and there was a really wide range of colours at the time I placed my order. I love all of these colours and they last so long, I still can't believe they are only £1.99! 
The W7 fluffy brush is amazing, I have been using it for my face powder. I've never used such a soft brush before, I will definitely be trying some more of the W7 brushes in the future, they are really high quality.
I really didn't need to buy another mascara but I am glad I bought this one, it stays put all day and the wand is great, it helps curl my eyelashes into a nice shape and doesn't make them look clumpy. 
Finally the new Scandaleyes eyeliner, I bought this purely because the felt nib looked so precise. This eyeliner is good but not with eyeshadow underneath, it seems to run out of colour as soon as it touches it, which is annoying, however on its own it works nicely and I can create very fine lines and flicks. 
I hope you are all having a good week! xo
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Go ginza is one of my favourite colours :) And the mascara looks very interesting :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab buys, I may have bough a few Essie polishes myself over the last month, who can say no to £1.99 haha :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of the Essie polishes, such nice colours! :)

    j4miejohnston.com

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your awesome blog and now following xx

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe those colours you got , there's only ever rubbish colours of essie when I look! Great haul x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig