Thursday 31 July 2014

Birchbox July 2014 ♥









(before I actually get into this post, I did  have the Laqa & Co Lip Lube but I have lost it, I have searched me entire house, my car, James' house and it is nowhere to be seen! Here is the link to it if any of you want to see it. It is such a lovely product with a beautiful minty fresh scent!) 
This has got to be my most favourite Birchbox I have received. It has so many lovely products in it that I know I will use over and over! So here is what I think of them:

Models Own Polish in 'Rocket' - £5
This is such a lovely shiny nail polish. I applied about 3 coats to get a full glitter coverage. It lasts just as long as all of my other Models Own nail polishes, which is about 4/5 days. I love the little blue flakes it has through it, they make it that little bit more unique.

Benefit Porefessional - £24.50 for a full size
I was so pleased to get this primer as my other sample size has just ran out and I love using it, I have a full review here  if you want to learn more about this amazing product.

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - £20 for full size
I am really enjoying using this product underneath my eyes each day before I apply my makeup. It smells amazing and it makes my under eye area appear brighter, I will definitely be purchasing the full size product once this runs out. I think it is good to target the under eye area at my age just to keep it protected and wrinkle free for as long as possible!

Whish Lavender Body Butter - £14.50 for full size
I don't usually use body butters but this one smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling super soft. It doesn't linger on my skin for hours either which I really like.

Filosofille 4 Sided Nail Buffer
My current nail buffer has seen better days so I am pleased to get this new one, it's nothing too special, it does what it says on the tin and it is a nice little extra!

Did you enjoy this months Birchbox? x




SHARE:

12 comments:

  1. Ahh such an amazing nail polish, I'm a total sucker for glitter shades! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail polish is gorgeous, I love Models Own polishes, they're such good value and I find they last really well.

    Jade Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this box looks good! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a good birchbox, I love Balance me products there one of my favourite skincare ranges

    Jorden x http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky! Your box looks so exciting!
    You can see what I got in my Birchbox here: http://krystiencounters.com/2014/07/25/july-2014-birchbox/
    It's not nearly as exciting as I think yours is though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! Your photos are lovely :)
    What camera do you use...?

    eclecticclash.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that models own glitter polish! Looks like you for some great bits!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of this box! I want to try the Balance Me eye cream.

    Lovely post and blog. x

    Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    BlogLovin' : Katie Loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh the mini of the professional will be so handy in travel makeup bags!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow I'm so jealous of the nail polish you got in your box... I loved this month's box xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. this seems like such a good box!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig