Friday 29 August 2014

August 2014 Birchbox | My Thoughts ♥



Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect | £20
I have been using this conditioning & protecting spray on my hair just before blow drying it. It doesn't really have a fragrance, it just makes my hair feel nice and soft once it is dry. I have quite enjoyed using it on my new bleached ends.
Vasanti Brightenup! Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator | £26
This is a multi-action exfoliator which is designed to refresh your complexion. I haven't actually used this yet as my skin is having a horrible break out just now so I don't want to irritate it by adding something new into my skincare routine. I like the sound of it though.
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF35 CC Cream | £32
I have tried this cc cream a few times, however, I keep finding myself applying my foundation over the top of it because it is far too dark for my skin tone and it doesn't even out my skin tone. I am not over joyed by this product.
Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil | £58
This is a nourishing oil rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9, for hydrated smooth skin. I am looking forward to trying out this face oil as it sounds promising. I think it might be the pick me up my skin needs right now!
Chella Highlighter Pencil | £15.95
This highlighter can be used on your brow bones, cheekbones and inner corners of your eyes. I have been using it on my brow bone and eyes, it works really well and I love the soft consistency it has.
The Proposal By Tasmina Perry |£7.99
I haven't read this chapter from this book yet as I don't really enjoy romantic novels, I am more interested in horror and crime books. However, I am sure a lot of you would enjoy it.

I wasn't extremely impressed with this months box, it seemed a bit boring and it has too many tiny samples of things I don't really think I will use, I hope next months box is as good as last months was. You can see last months box review here
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get on with the CC Cream either. I looked like a tangerine with it on haha. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not one of their best boxes, hopefully next month will be better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never bought any Birchbox but I really want to!

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try Birchbox! It looks like fun. Great post.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig