Thursday 14 August 2014

Laquee Rette Gel Nail Polish ♥

I have an interview today for college, I have applied to study Fashion Design & Manufacture. I am pretty nervous as it is a video conference interview which seems a bit daunting!? I am sure it will be fine, I really hope I get a place, if not I will just try again next year! eek.

This seems to be the only gel nail polish I am wearing at the moment! I always receive lots of compliments on my nails when I wear it. I love it so much, there are lots of different coloured flakes running through the bluey purple colour which shimmer in the light. I would say this is the best gel polish I own and it lasts about 5/6 days without any chips or peeling. I had to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive as it is from Hong Kong, however, it was worth the wait. The price for one of these large bottles of polish is amazing, most of my gel polishes are thin square bottles and cost a lot more, I love the fact this is a chunky round bottle with a lot more product inside. I will definitely be repurchasing from this seller, they have loads of colours to choose from!


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning shade! I've never thought about ordering gel polish off eBay before but I'll definitely have to give it a go after seeing your post :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig