Tuesday 26 August 2014

Roger & Gallet Ultra Nourishing Oil Review ♥

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I have been really busy and I haven't been very well recently so I have been off work and in my bed watching Vampire Diaries and Hollyoaks! I am feeling much better now and I have finally had my hair done, I have ombre blonde ends again, yay. 
I was recently contacted by Escentual and asked if I would like to review this hair and body oil from Roger & Gallet. I was pretty excited to try it out as it sounded like a great all round product and it looks pretty sitting on my dressing table too!
I have had a bit of an up and down time with this product. First of all, it smells absolutely beautiful. It is created with grape, pomegranate, blackcurrant, apricot and sweet almond oils, so it has a lovely mixed up fruity, soft scent which is perfect for this time of year. This product is also rich in omega 6 and antioxidant vitamins A & E, which are all very good and nourishing for your skin. 
When I first used it on my hair I sprayed it onto my ends like I would do with any nourishing oil, however, you really do only need the very tiniest amount as I found myself having to wash my hair a second time after I had dried it as it was so greasy and full of oil from this product. It works wonders if you only use a tiny amount so I would recommend spraying a little bit into the palms of your hands then running it through your hair.
I have been spraying this oil on my arms and legs after having a shower, which leaves my skin feeling nourished and soft every time, I don't feel greasy and uncomfortable with this oil either which is great because most body oils I have used in the past have that dreaded residue, which makes me feel a bit yuck! I keep getting plenty of compliments on the fragrance of this oil, it is so pretty and it lasts all day!
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love oils, whether they're make up remover, body oils or anything else :)
    Mikixx

    If you'd like to, check my blog: http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with your blog! I've just spent a good half hour reading through your posts, and everything was so interesting :) Have a lovely day! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig